Invisalign – Crozet, VA
Get a Straight Smile with Clear Aligners
A straight smile is not only important for your self-esteem but your oral health as well. To correct alignment and bite concerns, you now have an alternative to traditional metal braces. Invisalign in Crozet offers a discreet and convenient solution to get a healthy, straight smile. At Blue Ridge Dental, we help teens and adults enjoy the clear choice in orthodontics to create picture-perfect smiles.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign is an FDA-approved treatment to correct a variety of alignment and bite issues. It differs from metal braces because no brackets or wires are used to move the teeth. Instead, your cosmetic dentist in Crozet takes digital impressions of your teeth. Using innovative software, a map is created to move them into their ideal positions. The information is then transferred to a series of aligners to gradually reposition your teeth.
Why Patients Love Invisalign
Since no brackets or wires are necessary, Invisalign allows you to enjoy various advantages that are not possible with metal braces:
- Appearance: The aligners are made from clear, BPA-free plastic. Their translucent appearance allows them to be virtually undetectable to feel confident during your treatment.
- Comfort: The aligners are custom-fit, so you will not need to worry about any slipping. They are also smooth to prevent irritation to the inside of your lips or cheeks.
- Convenient: You will spend less time in the dental chair because you do not need adjustments since no wires are used.
- No Dietary Restrictions: The aligners are removable, so you can still enjoy your favorite foods; however, do not have anything except water while wearing them.
- Easy Oral Hygiene: There are no brackets or wires to clean around when brushing and flossing.
- Easy Maintenance: Cleaning the aligners is simple using a soft-bristled toothbrush and a clear antibacterial soap.
- Quick Results: The average treatment only takes about 12 months.
Cost of Invisalign
There are various factors that influence the amount you can expect to pay for your straight smile because the cost is determined by your individual treatment plan, such as the number of aligners you need. During your consultation, we explain your treatment process and payment options. In some cases, your dental insurance may cover a portion of the cost.
Invest in a Straight Smile Today!
If you are a teen or an adult who wants to skip the hassle and visibility of metal braces, Invisalign may be the solution for you. We perform the comprehensive examination you need to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Contact Blue Ridge Dental today to schedule your consultation for the clear choice in orthodontics.